Shoe insoles are immensely crucial for the shoes as well as our foot. They are a unique accessory for shoes that helps to cure various foot issues such as pain, irritation, inflammation, etc. There is a wide range of shoe inserts available in the market, and they are available in different sizes and designs to fit perfectly to the needs and requirements of every user. You can make the best use of the shoe insoles if you take proper care of them, which will enhance their performance and increase their life. There is a limited life of shoe insoles, but you can improve it by maintaining them properly following some specific tips and guidelines.
A guide to clean your shoe inserts
- When we wear shoes, it is pretty common that it gets covered in sweat and dirt while makes the shoe insoles moist. So, to clean them, you must first take them out and let them dry completely.
- It is necessary to dry them completely as moisture is the birth ground for germs and bacteria. These bacteria cause a lot of foot problems and make your shoe smell awful.
- Presence of moisture in the shoes and insoles stretches them and lower their life.
- You must wash the insoles using regular detergent instead of any noxious chemical as it can damage the material.
- Try to wash them with your hands as a machine may cause some damage to them and will not clean all the dirt properly.
Things to avoid while taking care of shoe insoles
- You must have a couple of shoe insoles so that you can wear them alternatively. Using the same insert for an extended period will increase the damage and make it unusable quickly.
- Most of the shoe inserts are sensitive and fragile, and if you wash them in washing machines and dryers, they may suffer colossal damage.